Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Recycled Beer Bottle Glasses - Grolsch Goblet

I have not started Christmas shopping yet - but have been looking for great eco-friendly gifts to buy for people over the last few days.

I found these beer glass goblets, made from recycled beer bottles.

I am sure you could fashion one yourself if you hang around in a high street after most Friday nights in the UK.

Probably a bit too dangerous to do that, so these glasses make an unusual gift for the beer lover, as well as giving a good recycling message.

My personal favourite is the tumblers without the labels. Labels seem silly to keep, as they will not last long in a dishwasher.

3 comments:

Colin said...

I thought all the beer bottles were made from recycled material. This was very informative.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I recently took a number of university courses related to environmental science and alternative energy. I even wrote my 100 page senior thesis on the science of global warming! Since then, I have been writing quick and interesting articles about the advances in green technology, trying to get them published on various blogs to help get my name out in the field. Since JGB pertains to living a greener lifestyle I think some of my articles would be very interesting to your readers.

If a guest post on your site is something you can consider, I’d be happy to send along an article for you to review. If you have any additional questions, please let me know! Thanks a lot!

Best,

Alan Parker

Unknown said...

Hi Alan

Thanks for your interest in the blog. You can certainly write a few posts if you want some more exposure on certain topics.

You can send an article to keith@artemis8.co.uk for review.

Many thanks

Keith